Paperwork and processes
- Is your house or office scattered with important paperwork?
- Can you lay your hands on your important documents quickly when you need them?
- Do you have a pile of unopened envelopes which you can’t face opening?
Get on top of your paperwork and filing with our practical and efficient systems. We give you the tools and knowledge to create long-term solutions to help you manage and easily access your important items and information.
- Do you want to master your computer, smart phone or tablet?
- Do you want to help synchronising your emails, address book, and diary?
- Is your inbox full of emails dating back months or even years?
Our team have experience with a wide range of technology and ‘gadgets’ and can help you maximise the benefits they can bring to your life. Using computer software and/or applications (apps) we can help you manage your diary, finances, receipts, important information, files and photos.
- Are your drawers and cupboards filled with ‘stuff’ and clothes?
- Do you have boxes that keep moving house or office with you that you have never sorted?
- Is your office bursting at the seams with paperwork that needs archiving?
Banish the clutter from your home, office or life and get back space and time with our support. We can help you sort and clear out your life, prioritise what is important to keep, find homes for or dispose of unwanted items and clear a space in your life and mind for the important things.
Moving house or office
- Are you about to move house and are not sure where to start?
- Do you need to decide what to move with you and what you no longer need?
- Have you recently moved and find the sorting out overwhelming?
Whether you are moving to a larger property or downsizing the process of moving is one of the most stressful times of our lives. With our library of helpful planning lists, we can guide you through the process from beginning to end or simply help with various aspects such as setting up the technology and liaising with utility companies.
Bereavement or divorce support
- Are you overwhelmed with administration following the loss of a loved one?
- Do you not know where to start with re-organising household bills?
- Have you lost control of your daily routine?
When your life has been changed due to circumstances beyond your control, it is natural to find it a very challenging and overwhelming. One of our specialist areas is supporting people through and beyond these difficult times. With a sensitive and sympathetic approach, we help with emotional and administration support which allows our clients to take back control and begin to move forwards.