- Is your house or office scattered with important paperwork?
- Can you lay your hands on your important documents quickly when you need them?
- Do you have a pile of unopened envelopes which you can’t face opening?
Get on top of your paperwork and filing with our practical and efficient systems. I give you the tools and knowledge to create long-term solutions to help you manage and easily access your important items and information.
- Do you want to master your computer, smartphone or tablet?
- Do you want to help synchronising your emails, address book, and diary?
- Is your inbox full of emails dating back months or even years?
I have experience with a wide range of technology and ‘gadgets’ and can help you maximise the benefits they can bring to your life. Using computer software and/or applications (apps) we can help you manage your diary, finances, receipts, important information, files and photos.
- Are your drawers and cupboards filled with ‘stuff’ and clothes?
- Do you have boxes that keep moving house or office with you that you have never sorted?
- Is your office bursting at the seams with paperwork that needs archiving?
Banish the clutter from your home, office or life and get back space and time with my support. I can help you sort and clear out your life, prioritise what is important to keep, find homes for or dispose of unwanted items and clear a space in your life and mind for the important things.
- Are you about to move house and are not sure where to start?
- Do you need to decide what to move with you and what you no longer need?
- Have you recently moved and find the sorting out overwhelming?
Whether you are moving to a larger property or downsizing the process of moving is one of the most stressful times of our lives. With my library of helpful planning lists, I can guide you through the process from beginning to end or simply help with various aspects such as setting up the technology and liaising with utility companies.
- Are you overwhelmed with administration following the loss of a loved one?
- Do you not know where to start with re-organising household bills?
- Have you lost control of your daily routine?
When your life has been changed due to circumstances beyond your control, it is natural to find it a very challenging and overwhelming. One of my specialist areas is supporting people through and beyond these difficult times. With a sensitive and sympathetic approach, I help with emotional and administration support which allows my clients to take back control and begin to move forwards.