What is my value?
29th January 2018 9:30am – 12:30pm
Coronation Hall, Alton Barnes
Say goodbye to under-charging, chaotic accounts and hello to your true worth:
- Did you know how you view money affects how you value your true worth in your business?
- Do you fear raising your prices?
- Are you aware that the planned changes to how we file our taxes mean that spreadsheets and shoeboxes of receipts will no longer be an option?
Join us for a fascinating session to
- Explore your relationship with money and the financial aspects of your business
- Identify how you limit your opportunities by not asking for what you are worth
- Empower you to be confident about your own value and self worth
- Introduce new ways to better manage all of your invoicing and accounts in a flash
This is part of the Can Do Coffee Club workshop series. The series has been designed for business owners who want to find out how to make time to work on and develop their business. It is based on the 12 ‘Can Do Cs’ and is a useful introduction to how the Can Do Coffee Club can help you to reach your full business potential.
Find out about events we have done and what people said about them. Click here